I'm Writing A New Book

I'm writing a new dystopian book called "The Adventures of Emejulia Smith", which is about capitalism, and plentfruitfulism, and is inspired by Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell and Brave New World by Aldous Huxley. The book, when completed, will be available on my website, BeineWiki, and BeineBooks.

The Adventures of Emejulia Smith will be longer than The Forgotten Voyage, and will hopefully be better, more descriptive, and more exciting. The book is not set in an earlier time, unlike The Forgotten Voyage, which will hopefully mean I have more creative freedom to write whatever. Please stay tuned, and I will post links to the book when I'm done.


Current proposed book cover by Beinevach CreativeWorks




Comments

  1. Very cool! You seem to be really into writing this year, which is very exciting. It reminds me of 2019, when you used to make so many books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bleys in his literature era 💅

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You have made a comment on Fun Studios!

🔥 Trending

The United States is a Dystopia