I'm Writing a New Book (Again!)

I've started writing my 5th book of the year, Pouring of Eternal Light, which will be significantly longer than my other 4 books this year. The book will be a coming-of-age novel about isolation, alienation, and anxiety. The book title is taken from Black Marigolds, by the way. Of the Coast and the Forests should release soon (in the coming days, hopefully!) Here is the cover for Pouring of Eternal Light:


Pouring of Eternal Light Front Cover

Pouring of Eternal Light Back Cover



Comments

  1. Oh my god! This is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your books! Can't wait for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is honestly the best news I've heard all day. Your previous novels were so good, and with every new one, they improve. BeineBooks would be nothing without your stunning work! This is truly a career in the making. Good luck 🥳

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, but will it have any Taylor Swift references ??? 👀👀

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You have made a comment on Fun Studios!

🔥 Trending

The United States is a Dystopia