So, I'm Writing a New Book...

You read that correctly, I'm writing a brand new book, which will be called 'The Forgotten Voyage'. I don't want to spoil the plot right now, but I can say the book will be a sci-fi/adventure book. The book will be suitable for people aged about 14 and onwards.

The book will hopefully be published this year, via the Beinevach CreativeWorks Foundation, and will be available online to read. I'm very inspired to simply write, and see where that takes me, and have been very inspired by books I have recently read, such as 'The War of the Worlds' by H.G. Wells.

I'll keep you posted about my progress. Make sure to follow me on Twitter: @BleysRobertson.


The current book cover concept


Comments

Post a Comment

You have made a comment on Fun Studios!

🔥 Trending

The United States is a Dystopia