Why Fun Studios was never sustainable, and how we fixed it

Looking back at the older posts on Fun Studios, it is very clear to me that Fun Studios was never built to be sustainable. The old age recommendation was 8-12 years old. I never really considered that I would grow past this point and no longer be interested in this type of content.

The site was obviously going downhill by 2021, even though views were way up. I just didn't really enjoy posting anymore. In 2022, I temporarily stopped posting on Fun Studios while Beinevach devised a plan to revitalise the website. I started posting more stuff that interested me and no more kids' content.

And that's where we are today! I hope you're enjoying the content ✨

Comments

Post a Comment

You have made a comment on Fun Studios!

🔥 Trending

I'm Writing a New Book (Again!)