What's going on with Onion Clicker now?

So, you might be wondering about Onion Clicker, the game made by Cory Whall, who previously owned Happy Inc. I feel as if the game has progressed, and became better, but still has some major downfalls. It also fails to create the sense of community that Happy Inc had.

One of the biggest downfalls of Onion Clicker is its lack of screen size optimization. Onion Clicker does not work well on mobile devices. There is a mobile version, but it is not updated often and is very hard to find. The game has a chat feature that is quite unnecessary and burdensome of the game. It tries to make a community but ultimately fails. It is therefore subsequently quite an unhinged and unmoderated chat. A trust system may work on some things, but a game, it does not. 

I feel as if the game is impressive in the back end, but up front, it falls short. I feel like the game can be improved and is on a good path.

If you want to visit Onion Clicker click here.

Comments

  1. Yeah, I completely agree. I feel like it doesn't go far enough, but that could be because it's not really my type of game. It's still OK though, I guess.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You have made a comment on Fun Studios!

🔥 Trending

I'm Writing a New Book (Again!)