#ClickShareDone Is Back On Mighty Networks

Tribe announced that their service was no longer free, so we've moved #ClickShareDone back over to Mighty Networks. Check it out here: https://clicksharedone2.mn.co/feed

Also, I just wanted to use this post to address some upcoming changes to Fun Studios. I started Fun Studios about 4 years ago. Over this time I've grown older and my interests have changed. Therefore the site must change as well. I will no longer be posting with emojis in the titles (unless necessary), and I will no longer market this blog towards kids. Fun Studios is basically just my little corner of the internet, revolving around my interests (and subsequently yours).

Comments

Post a Comment

You have made a comment on Fun Studios!

🔥 Trending

I'm Writing a New Book (Again!)