🤶 9 Days Until Christmas (Christmas Countdown) ❄️

You may remember Christmas Countdown from last year. Well, I'm bringing it back this Christmas. I will be posting everyday until Boxing Day, and the posts will have some Christmas stuff, as well as a Christmas song.

Christmas Fun #1 - Fun Facts:
  1. The longest-running Santa Claus parade happens in Illinois.
  2. One of the oldest Christmas markets dates back to the 1600s.
  3. "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" was recorded by a 13-year-old.
  4. Artificial Christmas trees were once made with goose feathers.
  5. Brazil set the record for the world's largest floating Christmas tree.


Comments

  1. Wow! Great facts. It's really nice that you didn't take them straight from FactMania, and actually found out new facts. I've seen sites reuse content so much, but Fun Studios never does that. Keep it up 👍😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I haven't even started buying gifts yet! Better hurry :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You have made a comment on Fun Studios!

🔥 Trending

I'm Writing a New Book (Again!)