❔ Is Fun Studios Dying - Or Is It Not? ❓

Fun Studios is not dying. Let me make that more clear: THE VIEW COUNT OF FUN STUDIOS IS INCREASING AT HIGHER THAN AVERAGE SPEED, MANY PEOPLE ARE ENJOYING THE SITE, AND MORE: FUN STUDIOS IS NOT DYING. Cory Whall - the owner of HAPPY INC - said that Fun Studios is dying, but I find that hard to believe. Where is the proof - proof that Fun Studios is dying? That's right, there is no proof!

MESSAGE FOR KIDS: Never say something without proof.

COMMENT BELOW: What is the best thing about Fun Studios?

Comments

  1. I like the posts, for they are the best content I have ever read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fact that Fun Studios always has stuff dissing Cory Whall and his Happy Inc.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You have made a comment on Fun Studios!

🔥 Trending

I'm Writing a New Book (Again!)