OMG! We have so many views! HAPPY INC has like these new subscribers, but it's prob him or his friends or his brothers friends! I have like 9 people I don't know who have subscribed to me! Anyway, he is like complaining in like the comments in my videos. So, everyone comment on this post! I want to show Cory and Riley my website is the most well-known one. Anyway, here is my 25,000 Views video:
My new slice-of-life book, Of the Coast and the Forests, is out now. The book is all about the character Bernard Grahame and the town of Gorman Hill. What happens when Bernard meets the enigmatic figure of Charles? Find out in this fantastic book. Read: BeineWiki or BeineBooks* Front cover Back cover *BeineBooks requires Wyco Netz OS. If you have this operating system, open the BeineBooks app via the search menu or download it from the NetzApp store.
Ummmmmm... wjy do you have to factmania's now?
ReplyDelete