๐Ÿ˜ 32,600 Views ๐Ÿ˜€

Oh my! What a grand lot of views. We are nearly at 33,000 views! Anyway, what on earth is going right now. I mean with Tubol Games and HAPPY INC, not COVID-19. Cory says he is creating a Neocities website. Oh, and did you guys see Cory's comment on the Beinevach Forum post. He said 'I could make that on neocities'. No he could not. It took us 50 days to code that, and we were not using HTML. We used ParisCode. On that page alone, there is 5,000 lines of code. So, not he could NOT make it on Neocities, even if he copied and pasted the code. It would not work! Anyway, here is a video:


Comments

  1. I meant I could code the look of it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also you would have to use PHP for that to work, because without it you would click new and it wouldnt add a new post or whatever. Unless this "pariscode" of yours works instead of php. and 50 days to make that is way too long. Like one single person could make that in like a week. So beinevach probably couldve made that in a lot less time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant the whole website in 50 days

      Delete
    2. And yes ParisCode works instead of PHP. It is also used to build Wyco Netz. It was first used on the ParisCore operating system in 1987

      Delete

Post a Comment

You have made a comment on Fun Studios!

๐Ÿ”ฅ Trending

I'm Writing a New Book (Again!)